Registration for 2015-2016 Season
Registration for the Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 season must be completed online at eAYSO.org
- Login to eAYSO.org and complete the registration form online.
- If you are a RETURNING player and you pay online, you are done.
- If you are a RETURNING player and you want to pay in person, bring your form and registration fee (check, cash, or credit card) to one of our registration events listed below.
- If you are a NEW player, you may pay online also or pay in person. However, in either case, you will also need to bring a birth certificate in to an in person event, so that the birth date can be confirmed.
The "early-bird" registration fee, which is paid between April 1 and May 31, 2015 is $99 per child.
The "regular" registration fee, which is paid on or after June 1, 2015 is $120 per child.
Next Spring Registration Event:
Saturday, May 30, 2:00-4:00 pm
at our AYSO Training Center (ATC)
3517 Wyoming Blvd #C NE
(on the southwest corner of Wyoming & Comanche)
** THIS IS THE LAST EVENT FOR THE $99 EARLY BIRD PRICE! **
Other events will be posted as they are scheduled.
- Please write a note in the system - (in the "siblings to play with" box) - if you are hoping to return to the same team as the previous year. All efforts will be made to keep teams together - if the family wishes to.
- If you do not sign up in April or May, your spot on the previous team is not guaranteed.
- if you are moving up to a "double age" division, keeping the entire team together is not possible. We will place as many players together as we can.
- If you do not wish to stay with the same team - The player will be put in a "spin" to place them on a team as close to the elementary school in their neighborhood as possible.
Registering after June 30 will place your child on the waitlist, you MUST register and pay by June 30 to guarantee a spot on a team.