Team and Individual Photos - Spring 2013
It's Picture Time
AYSO Region 104 and Mountain Shadows Photography have a long-standing partnership to give you a chance to get pictures of your soccer player and his or her team. These pictures provide a great way to look back at your child's growth in soccer and all the great teammates and coaches he or she has had over the years.
Mountain Shadows sets up at the game parks to get pictures of the players before their games. Getting the team organized for pictures is one of the many responsibilities of the team manager.
Each year Mountain Shadows takes pictures of nearly all the teams in the fall. They do VIP Teams and make-ups this spring. So take a look at the schedule below, and be ready to say "Cheese" on your picture day!
U19 Teams, please note - this year Mountain Shadows will not be taking pictures at Mesa del Sol. If you'd like pictures, feel free to come by any of the other parks on you way down to Mesa del Sol.
Dates and Times
Saturday, March 30
- All Teams El Oso Grande Park 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Tips for an Easier Photo Day
The following are suggestions only, not hard and fast rules. Following them will help everyone have a positive photo day experience. If you have any questions or suggestions, be sure to call Bill Jemison at 344-1428 or 610-7014. The folks at Mountain Shadows Photo are proud to be teh photographers for AYSO 104 and have offered these suggestions in the hope that they will be helpful!
- Coaches, work with your team parent to choose a date and time for pictures from the list above. No appointment is needed. You will need your team at the park 1 hour before your game time if you are playing there, or 1-1/2 hours before your game time if you are playing somewhere else.
- Have your team parent hand out the envelopes and notify the parents at least 1 week prior to the photo day you chose.
- Arrive at the picture park on time. Nothing can happen until everyone is there.
- Check in at the photo desk. When all envelopes are filled out and the whole team is present, the photos take approximately 15 minutes.