Team and Individual Photos - Fall 2013
Last Chance Fall Photo Makeup Day
Mountain Shadows Photo and AYSO 104 will have an extra "Last Chance Fall Photo Makeup Day" for those teams and individuals unable to be photographed by our last scheduled session on October 19.
Photos will be taken by appointment only! Call Bill @ 505-344-1428 to schedule.
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 26
- Time: 10am - 3pm
- Location: El Oso Grande Park
You must schedule your session - please call Bill @ 505-344-1428.
It's Picture Time
AYSO Region 104 and Mountain Shadows Photography have a long-standing partnership to give you a chance to get pictures of your soccer player and his or her team. These pictures provide a great way to look back at your child's growth in soccer and all the great team mates and coaches he or she has had over the years.
Mountain Shadows sets up at the game parks to get pictures of the players before their games. Getting the team organized for pictures is one of the many responsibilities of the team manager.
Each year Mountain Shadows takes pictures of nearly all the teams in the fall. They do VIP Teams and make-ups this spring. So take a look at the schedule below, and be ready to say "Cheese" on your picture day!
U19 Teams, please note - this year Mountain Shadows will not be taking pictures at Mesa del Sol. If you'd like pictures, feel free to come by any of the other parks on your way down to Mesa del Sol.
New for Fall 2013
Mountain Shadows is now taking credit cards at the fields. Now you can pay by cash, check, or credit card.
Orders will be mailed directly to the purchaser. In the past, the entire team was mailed to the team manager for distribution; now the photos will go directly to you.
Action shots are also available. See the Action Photos page for all the details.
Dates and Times
Saturday, September 21
Saturday, September 28
- U6 Boys Arroyo del Oso Elementary 8:30 AM to 1:45 PM.
- U7 Boys and U8 Boys Loma del Norte Park 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Saturday, October 5
- U5 Boys and Girls Manzano Mesa Park 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Note: we will have our hands full with lots of players. Individuals from other divisions welcome, but please, no other teams.
Saturday, October 12
Rescheduled from the rainout on September 13th
- U6 Girls and U10 Girls playing at Grisham Alvarado Park 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- U12 Girls, U14 Girls, and U14 Boys Heritage Hills Park 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Saturday, October 19
- U7 Girls and U8 Girls Grant Middle School Park 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- U10 Boys and Girls playing at Conchas Conchas Park 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
Tips for an Easier Photo Day
The following are suggestions only, not hard and fast rules. Following them will help everyone have a positive photo day experience. If you have any questions or suggestions, be sure to call Bill Jemison at 344-1428 or 610-7014. The folks at Mountain Shadows Photo are proud to be the photographers for AYSO 104 and have offered these suggestions in the hope that they will be helpful!
- Coaches, work with your team parent to choose a date and time for pictures from the list above. No appointment is needed. You will need your team at the park 1 hour before your game time if you are playing there, or 1-1/2 hours before your game time if you are playing somewhere else.
- Have your team parent hand out the envelopes and notify the parents at least 1 week prior to the photo day you chose.
- Arrive at the picture park on time. Nothing can happen until everyone is there.
- Check in at the photo desk. When all envelopes are filled out and the whole team is present, the photos take approximately 15 minutes.